Many of us have tripped and fallen at some point, and when it happens, we all hope no one sees it. However, if you actually get hurt in the accident, embarrassment is the least of your worries. Sometimes these accidents are just a matter of carelessness on your part, but in many cases, they’re the result of someone else’s negligence. If you are a victim, the experienced Los Angeles personal injury lawyers at Salamati Law can help maximize your compensation.
We get results for our clients
The Salamati Law Firm is conveniently located in Downtown Los Angeles, and since 1995, we have achieved excellent outcomes in some of the most challenging and complex personal injury cases. In fact, our Los Angeles slip and fall accident attorneys recovered $1,925,000 for a young boy after he tripped and fell in a park.
Possible settings for slip and fall accidents
These accidents can happen anywhere at any time to anyone:
- You’re on vacation and finally arrive at your hotel, but the lobby floor is uneven and causes you to trip and fall.
- You make a quick stop at the grocery to pick up something for dinner, but you slip and fall because the floor was just mopped but wasn’t blocked off.
- You walk into your favorite clothing store at the mall, and they have a raised carpet in one area, and you trip and fall because of it.
- You return home from vacation late at night, and the parking lot for your apartment complex is poorly lit, which causes you to trip over something you would have seen with proper lighting.
- You’re on a nice leisurely stroll through your neighborhood with your spouse when you trip and fall due to the raised pavement of a damaged sidewalk.
These accidents can cause injuries ranging from mild to serious, to fatal. Hiring the right slip and fall lawyer can make a significant difference in your compensation for your injuries. You need Torrance slip and fall lawyers.
Common injuries from slip and fall claims
When it comes to injuries stemming from typical situations where the victim slips and falls due to a slippery surface, wrist fractures or sprains are common because the victim instinctively attempts to break their fall with their hands. Other common injuries in these types of accidents include cuts, bruises, or broken bones in the elbows, back, spine, pelvis, or head.
Common injuries resulting from trip and fall cases
When it comes to injuries stemming from typical situations where the victim trips and falls due to stumbling on uneven surfaces, protruding objects, hidden objects, or bunched up carpeting, facial and skull injuries are common, including damaged teeth, nose, cheeks, or forehead. Additionally, the forward fall that these types of trips often cause can result in broken bones or sprained ligaments in the knee, hip, ankle, foot, hand, wrist, arm, head, or pelvis. When you consider the serious nature of some of the potential injuries caused by these accidents, there’s too much at stake to not hire the right personal injury attorney.
No fee unless we win
The statute of limitations for slip and fall cases is two years in California, so you and your family could miss your opportunity to rectify your injustice if you delay. Our initial consultations are always free, and we never charge you a penny unless we win. If you or a loved one have been injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall case, contact us today for your free consultation.