Bell Gardens is one of Southern California’s true gems. Historic treasures like Gage Mansion remind us of our roots while thriving high-tech businesses point the way to a prosperous future. There’s no better place in the country to live.
But Bell Gardens is also a place where slip and fall accidents occur on a regular basis. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, then it’s important to call a slip and fall lawyer in Los Angeles as soon as possible. Waiting too long can rob you of the opportunity to get the compensation you deserve.
What to look for in a personal injury attorney
Choosing between Los Angeles personal injury lawyers is no small decision. Not only your case but your future well-being may depend on the selection you make.
With that in mind, how do you choose wisely? Here are seven features to look for:
- Proven expertise in personal injury law: There are many fine attorneys in Los Angeles County. But it takes a special kind of law firm to handle slip and fall cases. Look for an office that focuses on your specific legal needs.
- Free consultations: Why add to your existing problems by tacking on a big legal bill? Look for a law firm that charges nothing to let you tell your story.
- Investigative resources: Every day, cases are won or lost based on the smallest details. A capable attorney will leave no stone left unturned in gathering the evidence your case needs in order to prevail.
- A no-out-of-pocket fee policy: We believe that any personal injury case worth taking should go forward on a contingency basis. This means that the law office only collect fees if you win. What could be fairer than that?
- A client-centered commitment: You’re a human being, not a case number. You deserve fair and compassionate treatment. Look for a law firm that shares this philosophy.
- A convenient location: One of the most difficult aspects of dealing with an injury is the restrictions it can place on your personal mobility. Make things as easy on yourself as possible. Look for a law firm with an office convenient to the Metropolitan Los Angeles area.
- Established roots in our community: This is important not only for your case but for your peace of mind. Most people would agree that a law firm with long-established roots inspires trust and confidence in its clients.
The Salamati Law Firm has been representing victims of slip and fall accidents since 1995. Over the years we’ve handled some of the most complex personal injury cases in the Los Angeles area.
Our approach is aggressive yet professional. We do our best to reach a fair understanding with the other side. But, should that fail, we’re never afraid to go to court on our client’s behalf.
Contact us today if you have suffered a personal injury. Consultations are always free and we’re happy to work on a contingency basis, should we take your case.
Talk to you soon. In the meantime, we wish you all the best.