When you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident, you want a lawyer with experience and a track record of success. Los Angeles slip and fall lawyer Sean Salamati has won substantial compensation for clients who have sustained serious, life-altering injuries as a result of falling on another person’s property. Stores and other premises owners have a duty to keep their properties free of undue trip hazards. If negligence on the part of a property owner or manager has caused your injury, contact the Salamati Law Firm immediately to learn your legal rights.
For more than two decades, we’ve developed a strong reputation for being tough litigators with grace under pressure who won’t back down from a dispute. Our track record of six-figure victories is a testament to the commitment we have to our slip and fall clients who, through little to no fault of their own, sustained injuries in sudden accidents that could have been prevented by responsible landlords.
Was A Property Owner To Blame For Your Accident?
Sometimes a slip and fall happens when a store patron comes upon a hazard that was deliberately ignored by negligent employees or falls down stairs that should have been fitted with traction strips, as per local building and safety codes.
In California, property owners are responsible for keeping their premises “reasonably” safe and free from hazards. When a landlord fails to remedy dangerous situations in a timely, efficient, and proactive way, he or she may be liable for paying an injured victim’s medical bills and lost wages, as well as an estimated amount for pain and suffering.
How To Win A Premises Liability Case
In assessing a slip and fall case, lawyers, judges, and juries ask, “What could a reasonable person have done to prevent this particular accident?” Experts in property management, insurance liability, accident prevention, workplace safety, and medical science can be retained by a law firm to build a stronger case.
Even if you’re not 100% certain what happened, you can contact our Los Angeles slip and fall lawyers to investigate the situation and the property owner’s past history of maintenance. Slips can often be traced back to accumulations of water, stairs that aren’t up to code, damaged flooring, spilled merchandise, and unmarked pools of liquid.
Poor lighting, broken handrails, cluttered walking areas, and a lack of signage warning patrons of the known risks may be deemed contributing factors to an accident.
Proudly Serving Monterey Park
Salamati Law Firm proudly serves the western San Gabriel Valley region of Metropolitan Los Angeles. From Alhambra, Arcadia, and Rosemead, to San Gabriel, San Marino, and Temple City, Monterey Park’s 60,000+ residents are in capable hands.
While each case is unique and we cannot guarantee future results, you can feel confident in our ability to prevail, given our past history of settlements and verdicts. For instance:
- We secured $600,000 for the family of a child who slipped and fell in a popular fast food chain restaurant.
- In another case, we obtained $575,000 after a 30-year-old UCLA medical assistant slipped on a wet floor at Sam’s Club and tore the meniscus in her knee.
- When a client slipped and fell at an apartment complex and fractured a hip, we secured a $500,000 settlement.
- In retail environments where shoppers slipped and injured their knees, we achieved settlements of $375,000 and $337,500 to cover the cost of knee replacement surgery and ongoing rehabilitation.
- When a restaurant patron slipped on a floor mat, aggravating a preexisting shoulder injury, we fought a strongly contested battle and achieved $285,000 for our client.
- In another heavily disputed case, we won $250,000 for a hurt ankle after a slip and fall on a wet floor.
Contact Los Angeles personal injury lawyer Sean Salamati for a free consultation and representation at no upfront cost. Our “no fee guarantee” says you pay us NOTHING at all unless we recover money on your behalf.