La Mirada got its start back in the 1950s as one of America’s first planned communities. Over time, that vision has worked out pretty well, judging by our town’s magnificent parks, fine schools, and wonderful people.
However, even the best-planned cities sometimes have unplanned accidents. If you’ve suffered due to a slip and fall injury that wasn’t your fault, then Los Angeles slip and fall accident lawyers can help you to receive maximum compensation.
There’s no such thing as a “simple accident”
The human body is an amazing thing. But it’s far from indestructible. Every day, accident-related injuries send tens of thousands of Americans to the emergency room.
In some cases, the injured person recovers soon after the incident and gets on with his or her life. Other times, however, the injury causes long-term problems such as these:
- Chronic pain: Almost 11 million Americans suffer from high-impact chronic pain, an especially severe condition that hinders the person’s ability to work or to perform daily household tasks. Quite often it’s related to trauma suffered during an accident.
- Impaired mobility: Millions of Americans have trouble carrying out simple tasks due to a mobility issue. In many cases, a slip or fall injury either caused the problem or worsened its symptoms.
- Back or neck pain: This problem can have many causes. However, in many cases, a slip or fall injury can play a major role.
Why it’s important to seek professional legal help
Some accident victims try to go it alone when dealing with legal matters. They may approach the property owner directly or take the matter to small claims court.
While we commend these people for their initiative, they’re better off seeking the help of the Los Angeles personal injury lawyers at the Salamati Law Firm instead. Here’s why:
- Obtaining a just outcome takes more than having the facts on your side: It also means knowing how to construct an ironclad case that will stand up to the other side’s attacks. This takes not only legal skill but state-of-the-art investigative tools as well.
- A big part of personal injury law is knowing how to negotiate the best outcome: In fact, many cases are settled by arbitration before even making their way to court. But it takes skill and experience to handle these types of high-stakes negotiations.
- You already have enough on your plate: As an accident victim, you need to focus on recovering from your injuries. That’s hard to do when you’re trying to deal with complex legal matters at the same time.
Once you decide to seek legal help, the next step is choosing which law firm to approach. Here are some tips for selecting wisely:
- Look for a law firm with a solid track record: For example, the Salamati Law Firm has been fighting for the rights of accident victims here in the LA area for over 20 years. That’s the kind of experience that speaks for itself.
- Look for a law firm that charges no out-of-pocket fees: The Salamati Law Firm offers free consultations. Also, we collect no fees unless you win your case. This means you risk nothing by going with us.
- Look for a law firm that cares: Here at the Salamati Law Firm, we’re not just highly qualified attorneys. We’re also members of the community, with a real stake in seeing that justice is served.
Contact our office today if you have suffered due to a slip and fall accident. We can help you to get your life back on track.